Looking for a good spread of quality Arabic food and good shisha? Siraj should be on your list! So if you follow me on IG, you must have seen I was having dinner/suhour at Siraj in Souk Al Bahar with some of my lovely blogger friends. It is an Emirati/Syrian restaurant. In a nutshell, I REALLY enjoyed myself and for the below reasons:
1. Easy parking and access
- Souk Al Bahar is a prominent spot in Downtown Dubai and if you have been there you know parking isn't an issue at all as there are two floors for the same - so super quick and easy. The restaurant is located close to Spinneys - so again easily found!
2. Stunning Interiors
- When I say Stunning, I mean like STUNNING! I wish you could hear me say it so you know how serious I am about this point. The entire restaurant has verses written by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed in the most gorgeous calligraphy ever. The wooden walls, beautiful lights and horses everywhere are just too pretty! The bar area (non-alcoholic) is literally a spot for a photo shoot. The whole restaurant in general is IG heaven
3. You're outdoor but without the heat = YAY!
- For shisha smokers, they have a air conditioned tent/ structure like thing that they have outdoors. This makes it perfect for the summer as you don't have to sweat your way through dinner. You can still catch glimpses of the Dubai Fountain while having dinner through the tented area too =]
4. Ummm... the FOOD!
- Hello! What is the point of all this if the food isn't good right? We ordered dishes like Hummus, Batata Harra, Shish Tawook, Tiger Prawns etc and we were 4 people on the table and all of us were equally pleased. The mocktails, starters, dinner - all arrived on time, fresh, hot and delicious - took like 5 seconds before we ate it all haha :P Oh and it is quite averagely priced - neither too high, nor too low!
Oh and that's me and the girls all so happy after our yummy dinner last night xx