GUYS! Call me crazy but the ONLY thing I can notice these days is the lines on my head and on other people. When i am talking to people, my eyes literally go on their forehead! I know I am crazy but I can't stop thinking about it :( LOL
So I put out a random insta story on my page asking people of preventive measures to control this? Just to let you guys know Ageing is a natural process - WE ALL WILL GO THROUGH IT! If you already have lines, you cannot make them go with any products - only BOTOX! No creams can make them go away if you already have them. Yes a good routine and good products can help in prevention.
Below are some of the replies I got; I have not tried any but hey! maybe a little something helps you guys
1. Sleep: Proper sleep is very important as it reduces the stress and also helps relax
2. Less expressions: THIS KILLED ME! If you are very expressive, well stop it! Moving your eyebrows a lot, smiling a lot or just over expression can create lines. No frowning at all - probably the only good part of all it! I have very serious laugh lines and a dermatologist once told me that there is NOTHING you can do for these, only fillers! And for my face she said no way will I recommend fillers because it will make me look just a weird kind of chubby - so YAY -_-!
3. Water: Drinking water helps a lot with skin in general
4. Sunscreen: I only started religiously using Sunscreen like 12-14 months ago. i think I was literally a fool before this! Guys, please, specially if you in Dubai or UAE, please get yourself a good sunscreen. I use NeoGen which is Korean brand
5. Cyrotherapy: Cyro facials apparently really help with ageing as well. I believe there are a few centers in Dubai, one in Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I go to Iwona Speciality Clinic in Jumeriah for my laser - I know they have the Cyro service there too
6. The Ordinary: So Ekta from @dollz87 highly recommend using Retinol from The Ordinary. The Ordinary is a very cost effective skin care brand that had quite the buzz a while ago. I have the Retinol at home and will start using it to share my review with you. Ekta recommends applying it at night after washing your face with a gentle cleanser. 10 minutes after applying it, put some oil on your face and go to sleep. Although, you HAVE TO put sunscreen in the AM. So please make sure you follow all steps if you wish to use this method
7. Kiehls Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate with 12.5% Vitamin C: Vitamin C is good for your skin, specially for helping with uneven skin tone etc. Someone shared a story from the Sephora Global IG account where an influencer was recommending this product. I am surely going to check this out. Someone also recommended Kiehls Age Define
8. Ghee and Avocado: This is the first time I hear this but apparently it works. And no don't apply it - but eat it and I am sure in controlled quantities
9. MOISTURIZE: And moisturize A lot! Its an easy but effective way to treat lines.
10. Mesotherapy: What is it? a procedure in which multiple tiny injections of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, etc. are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin, to promote the loss of fat or cellulite. I have never tried this and had to google it lol. Apparently Dr Suresh at Medeor is really good. It costs AED 350 and is recommended once a month
11. Gentle with that Makeup: The way you remove makeup can also add to the lines. Don't rub harshly around the eyes, be gentle. Also, if you apply too much eye shadow [I DO :(] it also adds to the ageing process. So less makeup on more days
Just a few tips and tricks I received from my InstaFam - AGAIN, I have not tried any of the above, but if you have and have an experience to share, please comment below xx
See you <3
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!