My amazing experience of the Cake Decor class at Sugaholic Bakeshop
February 9, 2017
If you are in Dubai and you have not heard of Sugaholic Bakeshop then I think you are living under a rock! Well if you are living under a rock then check them out here! For those of you who know them, you know they are known to bring literally ANY DESIGN TO LIFE! They are known for how realistic their cake looks - to the extent that they even have made moving cakes!
Sugaholic Bakeshop recently hosted their first ever Cake Decoration Class where they taught us how to create a Drippity Cake! Drippity cakes are so grammable and they look super pretty. To let you all know, I am an absolute NOOB when it comes to anything to do in the kitchen and the only time I pick a knife is to slice the cake so I can eat it!
Regardless of any of that I must tell you that the class was AMAZING! It was so totally worth it! You pay AED 500 and I feel like you get so much more, here is why:
- The owners Ravisha and Sneha (SugaSisters) are present through out the class and give their tips and tricks the entire time. With 6 years of experience you bet they have some mad tips to share!
- The class size is not more than 8-10 people which makes it so much more intimate and less commercial. It shows that they truly want their students to benefit and learn
- There is a Chef to help and guide for every 3 students which means you get undivided attention :)
- One thing I noticed is that there was no stingy-ness in the way the ingredients were being used. There were quality ingredients and plenty for everyone to use and be happy with
- They even have personalized toppers! Can you imagine how happy I was to put a 'Niggi' on my cake :P
- You get to take the cake! SAY WHAT? Yes haha! A cake with so many ingredients and personalized would easily cost you AED 500 - Imagine you get to learn how to make it too in the same cost? Its a steal deal if you ask me
PS: It is important to note that they offer cakes that are already baked. What I mean is they do not actually go through the process of baking the cake during the class. This is a cake decoration class and not baking.
They are having another workshop this Saturday on February 11th! If its not too late you can enroll by getting in touch with them on 04-3579333 or + 971 55 887 4395
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!