Is the Dyson hairdresser worth the AED 1499 price tag?
January 21, 2017
So I am sure by now you have heard about this uber-cool hairdryer that super advanced Dyson (mostly known for its for super tech vacuums and fans) has come out with it. With over 70 Million Dollars spent on research over a period of 4 years - they sure have created one hell of a product! But would you pay AED 1499 for it?
Well here is a short video of me using the product whilst sharing what I think
So in a nutshell here is what I like:
- Super light to hold which makes it easier to use
- Drying time has reduced to half! It literally takes me 7-8 minutes to dry my hair when its like fresh out of the shower wet. But if I want to smoothen it almost like blast dry it then it takes 5-7 minutes more - which is not bad!
- The dryer comes with three nozzles. One is for smoothing, second is for styling and the third is a diffuser for curly hair. I am a fan of only the styling nozzle - honestly, it is AH-MAZING! It really is super focussed and works like magic!
- The dryer has a button for a cold shot. Usually at the end of me drying my hair, i would turn the cold mode on and just blow it all over my hair as it smoothens it. With the new Dyson hairdryer, it literally goes from the cold mode to hot in second!
- It is pink in color so I cannot really complain
Now the question is do you NEED to spend AED 1499 for this? Is it an absolute must have? Maybe not...but if you can afford it is a great addition
Its not like other dryers cannot do the job but with the Dyson Supersonic - the dryer has a micro processor which limits the heat that goes out to your hair to not exceed 150 degrees - which is the right amount to not let the hair get damaged! It is like a smart hairdryer which is kind of awesome if you ask me!
If any of you have used it - do let me know your thoughts =]
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!