You will literally feel like you are taking off to somewhere with this Brunch!
September 20, 2016
If you have me on Snapchat or IG @niggiphulwani you know this weekend I was at Dusty's Dubai trying their #DeparturesBrunch. You wonder why it is called DeparturesBrunch - its because everything is Airways themed - you feel like you are traveling. Let me show you how
1. Super cool invites in the form of a boarding pass!! Imagine sending this to a group of friends you are inviting for a celebration or a birthday #SuperCool
2. They have rules like a regular flight would....except...these are the Cool people rules haha! I swear by #1
3. Managers and Staff are dressed as cabin crew! And do they look super fly or what!!! The managers are in captain uniforms and the staff serving is dressed like crew!
5. The entrance makes you feel like you are walking through a security check - just like at the airports! Now that is something I have never seen at a brunch before!!
6. Free flowing drinks and in this case, even food! They have a pretty decent mix on their menu with items like Burratta, Wagyu Sliders, Salmon, Baby Chicken, Truffle Fries, Pasta options, Salads to order from. And the order as much you want gives it that all-you-can-eat brunch like; except its freshly prepared as you order. Some of the things we ordered below...
7. KICKASS MUSIC! I felt like the music at this brunch was from my favorite playlist from the 90s - JayZ, Beyonce, Shaggy - all the songs I love and could sing along too! With drinks and music like this, I bet you wouldn't be seated by the end of the brunch!
While we were brunching there, there was a couple celebrating them becoming parents. What was adorable was how the entire staff got together to bring in candles and celebrate with them. The owner himself was actually there and took a Polaroid for the couple to save as a memory of this beautiful celebration #AdorbsIThink
Location: Al Fattan Currency House, DIFC
Cost without Bubbly: AED 350 + 10% DIFC Fee
Cost with Bubbly: AED 450 + 10% DIFC Fee
Totally recommend this if you are in the mood for a party brunch !
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!