Will you really GLOW with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glowing Kit?
August 18, 2016
So if you know anything about me, I absolutely love bronzed skin - like Beyonce and JLO are my Goddesses when it comes to skin color. So I recently got my hands on the Glowing Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills and was really excited considering it has 4 different shades of highlighters/bronzers
The palette has four shades. Below is a brief description of each:
1. Bronzed: This is literally the orange-brown bronze shade. Its the strongest and darkest color in the palette and I think for my skin type it might be too orange-y
2. Summer: This is the more white-gold tone. A safe bet for all skin colors
3. Tourmaline: This feels like the rose gold of the palette. The pinkness of this shade is very evident on the skin
4. Moonstone: MY FAVORITE SHADE! I feel this is just the perfect blend of gold with pink and a bit of white. It has the right amount of each color and looks perfect
Is the palette worth it?
- The palette has 4 shades and there is something for every type of skin for sure. I personally liked two shades for my skin - Summer and Moonstone
- The palette looks gorgeous and the packaging is extremely sleek and clean
- However, the product is flakey. The hand I was doing swatches on accidentally rubbed against something and there was barely any product on my hand. It just wiped off with one swoosh
Price: AED 229
Available at: Sephora UAE Stores
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!