First One of the #AtTheBrunchTableWithNiggi Series
August 7, 2016
Hi guys! So as I announced on my social media - for the month of August as a part of #AtTheBrunchTableWithNiggi I will be reviewing 4 brunches - one every weekend and show you guys the mad things I am eating and the kind of experiences each of them have been!
To kickstart the series, I started off with a LUXURIOUS brunch at Brasserie 2.0 in Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa. When I was invited for the brunch, I honestly did not expect it to be THIS GOOD! If you have me on SnapChat @niggiphulwani you must have seen all the mad good things I ate
So below is a series of pictures that will give you major foodgasm!!!!
- Anything you could ever think of was in there: They had over 6 styles being served; from Indian, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Carving Station, Grills, Anti Pasti AND DESSERT!
- If you love SEAFOOD - this is the brunch for you! I tried so many things for the first time and please just take a look at that Seafood platter - it is the BOMB.COM!
- They have a LIVE BAND! with such good looking singers - they just made the atmosphere even better with the amazing songs they were singing. Here is a Snap I uploaded - don't they sound phenomenal?
- And now this is the best part! So you know how a couple of months ago the whole world was going crazy about BLUE WINE? Just like that recently I have seen so many viral videos about what's called a Frosé - What's a Frosé you ask? So it is basically frozen Rose! and the way they make it at Brasserie 2.0 is they mix it with Strawberry Puree and Vermouth - you know what I think this was the Bomb.com - me and my friends were only having this! Just please see how pretty the drink looks!
- I am going to keep an entire highlight for dessert because you know I am a sucker for all things sweet! Brasserie 2.0 had anything and everything you can ask for! Fresh fruits, crepes, chocolate fountain, cakes, tarts, parfaits, mousse - I am hugnry now! See some mad picures below!
- The place was beautiful! The interiors were just perfect for the brunch timing. The floor to ceiling windows were letting enough light in and the place is pretty big to accommodate a large number easily
Extra points for the below:
- Knowledgable staff. Saurabh at the restaurant was extremely helpful and answered my million questions with a smile on his face
- The restaurant gives you drink vouchers to the Geales - another restaurant in the hotel just next door to Brasserie - they hand you over a drink voucher and the place has happy hours from 4-7PM! You can continue the party there!
Price without alcohol: AED 400/person
Prices with alcohol but without Champagne: AED 525/person
Prices with Champagne: AED 725
Price for kids under 12: AED 200
Highly recommend this place - but please go with an appetite because I am sure you would want to try everything that is in front of you! This place is perfect for family, with colleagues and even friends! It has an amazing casual vibe with top notch food!
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!