What I learnt at the #PerfectBlowDry Masterclass hosted by Tish Tash
July 28, 2016
So yesterday I attended how to master the perfect Blow Dry sitting at home at the #SummerBeautySessionsDXB hosted by Tish Tash at Gloss Salon in Al Wasl
Let's be honest we all have those days where we are like "I have so many hair tools at home, why do I have to go spend money outside? Can't I just do it myself?" I know I have days where I am just plain lazy - going to the salon for a basic blast dry means everything is advanced by an hour!
So at the session we only used Hershesons tools (images and descriptions below). But below are a few tips shared during the session which I found useful:
* Start by combing your hair to make sure there are no knots
* Hair should be 80-90% dry before you actually start doing anything to it with a brush/iron etc
* To smoothly dry your hair, use the blow dryer on wet hair and run your fingers through it
* Make sure you take strands the same size as the brush. Ideally, stick to big brushes - smaller brushes tend to get tangled up in the hair
* Once the hair is dry, you can use the brush to curl the ends. Its the heat that allows you to change the shape of your hair or add a curl - so make sure the hot brush stays in the hair for a bit (just like how they do it in salons)
* If you part your hair to the left, blow dry your hair to the right, basically the opposite side - this gives more volume
If you have me on Snapchat @niggiphulwani; you would know what I am talking about better as I put up videos related to these tips. If not, here is video below by Hershesons
Now we were introduced to three Hershesons products:
- *Ionic Professional Hair Dryer – 795 AED
- *Titanium Ionic Professional Straighteners – 695 AED
- *Tourmaline Waving Tong – 695 AED
Its the straightener that caught my eye the most. It goes up to 230 degrees - which is pretty hot. It straightened my best friend's CURLY NOODLE LIKE hair in 10 seconds (1 strand) and very neatly. If I were to invest, I would definitely invest in that!
Hope this helps! If you didn't - then whenever you meet me next, stop me and ask me - I will demonstrate what I am talking about above lol
For more things I do in my life or things I learn follow me on my Snap!!
Learn how to let go and move on #DilPeMatLeYaar
Surround yourself with loved ones #NoBadVibes
If nothing works, become a Unicorn! They are always happy!